C.M. Chartier Contracting is looking for skilled full time and part time carpenters who drive with their own transportation and have their own tools. Please call our operations manager Pat Allsobrooks at 508-341-1381 if interested.
Head Teller at Athol Credit Union
Responsible for the supervision of the teller area. Guide and advise tellers in the efficient and accurate handling of member needs. Solve member problems, resolve
Teller issues, and help with complex work related matters. Perform all teller functions as needed. Ensure a high level of accuracy in all teller transactions.
- Assist Branch Manager and be responsible for the teller operations area by scheduling hours, assigning work, answering question, solving problems, helping with complex transactions and sensitive member relations problems, and explaining policies and procedures to tellers and members.
- Manage vault
- Conduct weekly/monthly audits on the Vault and Tellers.
- Weekly Cash Order for the branches.
- Verify weekly cash order when delivered.
- Implemented Teller Line policies, procedures and services standard in conjunction with management, including coaching, and motivating staff
- Train and instruct employees in job duties.
- Assist tellers when balancing problems occurred using knowledge of common errors.
- Balance and replenish the ATMs daily.
- Process mobile/ ATM check deposits daily.
- Promote the credit union’s products and services by consistently cross-selling at every opportunity.
- Administer closing duties, such as processing appropriate balancing tasks and securing the vaults/building.
- Process weekly payroll in the absence of your immediate supervisor.
- Assist/Complete annual reviews for the Teller Line.
- Perform other office operations related duties as assigned by the Branch Manager.
Interested? Then we would love to talk to you. Send your resume with cover to Human Resources at: email@example.com or: 513 Main Street, Athol, MA 01331 ATTN: Human Resources